Advertisement

My Quick Everyday Makeup Routine for School | Vlogmas Day 15 || BrelynnBarbie

My Quick Everyday Makeup Routine for School | Vlogmas Day 15 || BrelynnBarbie My Quick Everyday Makeup Routine for School | Vlogmas Day 15 || BrelynnBarbie

♡ Read Me For Info ♡

Subscribe Here:



SHOP Beauty and Brains Apparel here:





Follow Me :)

INSTAGRAM: @BrelynnBarbie



MY YOUTUBE INSTAGRAM: @BeautyandBrains_5





TWITTER: @BrelynnBarbie





FACEBOOK: @BrelynnBarbie





BEAUTY AND BRAINS IG: @BeautyandBrains





#BrelynnBarbie





FAQ:

-CAMERA I USE NOW: Canon-EOS M50:

-I am a second year Masters student at NC State University, receiving my MR in Physiology. #GradBae

-I graduated from Spelman College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology on the Pre-Medicine track.

-My freshman year videos were filmed with an iPhone 6.

-PAST cameras used: Sony SLT-A33, Canon Powershot G5X, or the Canon Powershot G7X

-I previously edited my videos with Filmora Wondershare Video Editor Pro

-I know edit with iMovie with the help of Keynote for graphic effects

-I call my subscribers "Double Majors" because they "major" in both Beauty and Brains!

#BeautyandBrains #BeautyandBrains5





Who really reads my description box?

If so, comment:

flawless face


SUBSCRIBE and turn on your POST NOTIFICATIONS (the bell next to the subscribe button) then comment below "Post Notification Gang!" with your @ name and I will shout you out in a future video!



Follow @BeautyandBrains_5 to stay up to date on my new uploads, and to interact with me for Q&As, polls and more!



Remember to live everyday to the fullest because you only live once.

Thank you so much for watching!

Mwahhhhhhh!

-Brelynn





For business and sponsorship opportunities please contact

my BUSINESS EMAIL – BrelynnHunt@yahoo.com

BrelynnBarbie,Brelynn Barbie,Beautyandbrains5,beauty and brains 5,black women vlogger,everydaymakeup,beauty,maybelline,blackgirlmakeup,makeupfordarkskin,BEAUTY,MAKEUP TUTORIAL,BACK TO SCHOOL,COLLEGE MAKEUP,MAKEUP ROUTINE,DRUGSTORE,AFFORABLE,BEGINNER FRIENDLY,WOMAN OF COLOR FRIENDLY,DARK SKIN FRIENDLY,NYX,COLOURPOP,REAL TECHNIQUES,makeup,makeup tutorial,makeup tutorial for black women,darkskin,dark skin,darkskinned,fenty beauty,highight and contour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments