Advertisement

Just Some Level Requests || Geometry Dash || LIVE

Just Some Level Requests || Geometry Dash || LIVE Hello and welcome to my stream! If you're new here please read the rules below. If you're a regular around here. Sit back, relax and enjoy the stream!


Level Requesting Rules:

I only take requests in ID form. I do not accept account names or level names.

Please don't spam your ID, it will NOT be played if you do so.

If your first message is a request it will be skipped.

If you're only here to get your level played please leave.

I only take requests when I say "Next Level" The first request from someone who has not only sent ID's will get played, so be quick.


General Rules:

Don't spam

You can swear all you like, but please be nice to each other.

Don't be unironically Racist, Homophobic, Sexist or anything else like that, you will be immediatly banned.

For the love of god, use common sense.

If you donate a certain amount of money I will do certain challenges.

$1 Donation - 10 Push Ups.
$5 Donation - I put a scoop of peanut butter on my face.
$10 Donation - I dump a glass of water on my head.
$50 Donation - Anything within reason.
(All donations Include the challenges above and the incentives below)

If you want to become a Moderator for my stream message me on discord


If you want me to do more dumb stuff, consider subscribing. Its free!

I have a Discord server now. Feel free to join.


If you want to support me financialy. You can via Streamlabs.


Here are my donation incentives:

$1. I will instantly play your level even if it's not a level request stream
$5. Donator role on my Discord server.
$10. Mod, A custom role in my Discord server just for you and Donator role in my server.
$20. Mod, A custom emote, a custom role, and donator role in my Discord Server.

-(All Donations during a charity livestream will get you mod, Donator role and Charity Supporter role in my server)

But those are optional, you don't have to pay. Just subscribing is enough.

Thank you for watching!
Have a great day!

#Moronic #GeometryDash #Live

Geometry Dash,livestream,Moronic,Extreme Demon,Hard Game,Deception Dive,Geometry Dash Rage,rage Moments,Bad GAme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments