Advertisement

James Lugo: How To Overcome Binge Eating & Drop Over 100 Pounds

James Lugo: How To Overcome Binge Eating & Drop Over 100 Pounds Click here for your free Fat-Burning Kit:


Once upon a time, a music producer—who was also a coach on American Idol—found himself bed ridden, weighing almost 300 pounds at just 51 years old...

But on August 1, 2015, James decided to make a change. This was a critical moment in his journey to lose 100 pounds and take his life back.

Every so often I get a note from one of you that affects me deeply. And recently I've been getting a lot of those, especially because I've opened up a little bit and had that emotional show where I described my near-death experience from carbon monoxide poisoning, just a few weeks ago. One of the people who helped me through that turned out to be James Lugo, the guest this week.

He sent me an email last year that went straight to my heart, and I’m looking forward to him sharing more of his story with you today.

James Lugo is a musician, Producer, and Vocal Coach out of Nashville. He’s one of the most sought-after vocal coaches in the music industry, including his work on American Idol as an analyst and coach.

He’s a very talented dude. I took vocal lessons with him for several months this summer, and he even helped edit the audiobook for Designer Babies Still Get Scabies.

Hang around to the end of the interview and I’ll even share a couple poems from the audiobook with you.

On this show with James, we’re chatting about:

* How to overcome food addiction and urges to binge
* Staying fit and healthy in the entertainment business
* What James learned about weight loss in the 80s that hurt him
* How to prep 19 meals in 60 minutes
* Exercises for singers that everyone should do
* The benefits of being in shape for music and performing
* And tons more…

Read the full show notes:

Like the show on Facebook:

Follow me on Twitter:

abel james,abel,fat-burning man,the wild diet,fat-burning,wild,wild superfoods,aj bascom,adel james,able james,abel jams,fat-burning man show,paleo,podcast,top health podcast,health,james lugo,musician,american idol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments