Advertisement

I Gave Away A Bank Tab's Worth Of Gear To Random People For Christmas (Part 2)

I Gave Away A Bank Tab's Worth Of Gear To Random People For Christmas (Part 2) I got lots of T2 gear in return

My Albion Online Referral Link:

My Computer Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
Motherboard: B450M MORTAR TITANIUM (MS-7B89)
RAM: 8GB DDR4
GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8

My Patreon Account:

The music and the images used belong to their respective owners.

game,gaming,gameplay,classic,lean,classic lean,classiclean,Game,Gaming,Gameplay,Classic,Lean,classic Lean,ClassicLean,ClassicDoffy,Classic Doffy,Doffy,Video Game,Video Games,Online Game,Online Games,Video,Videos,Online,I Gave Away A Bank Tab's Worth Of Gear To Random People For Christmas (Part 2),I Gave,Away,A Bank,Tab's,Worth,Of,Gear,To,Random,People,For,Christmas,Part 2,Albion Online,Albion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments