Advertisement

How To Pick Your Word Of The Year

How To Pick Your Word Of The Year Can you believe that picking one word to focus on for an entire year can completely change how your year plays out?! In this video, I walk you through the benefits of having one word as well as the process I use when picking out my word each year.
I have been picking a word for each year since 2014 and I will never go back!

WATCH NEXT:
Write Your Own Personal Mission Statement -
Why you should REVIEW and REWRITE your goals -

RESOURCES:






Let's be friends!


www.purposefilledyou.com

how to pick your word of the year,one little word 2020,how to choose your word of the year,what is your one word,word for a year,what is your one word for 2020,my word of the year and why you need one,why you need one word in 2020,why you need one word for your year,one word project for students,one word year,one word year 2020,choosing a word of the year 2020,word of the year 2020,lauren buchanan,purpose filled you,planning,goal setting,personal development,

Post a Comment

0 Comments