Advertisement

DIY HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS || Aesthetic & Simple Tutorials

DIY HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS || Aesthetic & Simple Tutorials Hey guys! It was a cozy day at home in the rain so I made some beautiful, aesthetic and super simple holiday ornaments that you guys can DIY this year! Hope you love them! Remember I’m uploading multiple times per week so SUBSCRIBE and hit the Notification Bell to know exactly when I upload!

LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE below if you guys love DIYs just as much as I do!

❥ XO, MaCenna


FIND ME HERE TOO
+ instagram: @macennalee
+ Second Channel : Romeo & MaCenna :
+ tik tok: @macennalee

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: xomacenna@gmail.com

DIY SUPPLIES - all from Michaels
Snow Tex:
Wood Beads:

MUSIC
All from Artlist.io

diy,ornaments,diy ornaments ideas,diy ornaments,diy ornaments for christmas,diy ornaments for christmas easy,diy holiday ornaments,decorate with me christmas,decorate with me christmas 2019,christmas decorations ideas,christmas decorations diy,christmas decorations diy easy,easy christmas ornaments,easy christmas ornaments to make,xo macenna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments