Advertisement

Cristiano Ronaldo's perfect response to getting booed by Real Madrid fans | Oh My Goal

Cristiano Ronaldo's perfect response to getting booed by Real Madrid fans | Oh My Goal Cristiano Ronaldo was booed by Real Madrid fans! The Madrid supporters actually had the nerve. But Cristiano Ronaldo is not the kind of person to let adversity get to him. Ronaldo responded with an incredible goal and a memorable performance. Discover how Cristiano Ronaldo scored after being booed by Real Madrid fans.
---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Cristiano ronaldo,real madrid,laliga,cristiano real madrid,cristiano laliga,cristiano goal,cristiano boo,cristiano response,oh my goal,cristiano oh my goal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments