Advertisement

Checking In - A Little Setback, Minitwists, and Little More

Checking In -  A Little Setback, Minitwists, and Little More Hey guys! I'm just sliding in to give you an update on my hair (and life too). I did have a little setback, but I am back on track. I hope you guys are doing well? ... much loveđź’•

Here are links to products I will be using during this growth challenge:
Virgin hair fertilizer 2 pack:

or
Virgin hair fertilizer single tube:


Vibrating Scalp Massager:


The Mane Choice Hair Growth Oil:


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.  I recently decided to sign up as an affiliate because I occasionally share products that can be purchased from amazon.  For the links to amazon listed above there is a small #commissionearned.

Video Explaining How Poor Health Lead to Big Chop#4:


Previous 3 Month Growth Challenge Playlist/Results 2017
(includes blond wig and drawstring ponytail tutorials):


Videos on how I install, why I wear, and how I care for my mini twists:



My Line of Rollers:
www.mycurlsquad.com

Contact: protectiveprincess@gmail.com
Instagram: @ProtectivePrincess

2019,growth challenge,protective style challenge,twa,how to grow natural hair,4c hair,minitwists,

Post a Comment

0 Comments