Advertisement

Winter Snow Storm at the Cabin

Winter Snow Storm at the Cabin My son and I spent the night at my Off-Grid Bushcraft Cabin during a Winter snow storm.
We cooked Bacon and Egg sandwiches on the Woodstove and stayed nice and toasty during a cold night!

Many people have had questions about the safety of this "cabin"

Why do you call it a cabin when it's really just an ugly shed?
The definition of cabin is a small shelter made of wood in a remote area. Which is what it is.

Why are there gaps in the door where cold air can get in?
Because I'm a crappy carpenter but I do hang a blanket in front of it to seal the door. Plus it's such a small space the wood stove keeps it nice and warm! I plan on upgrading the door soon.

Why didn't I bring hot chocolate so he can warm his belly up while I drink hot coffee
Because he hates hot chocolate, he prefers water.. weird I know!
Why is there nails coming down through the ceiling where he can hit his head on the top bunk?
Nobody sleeps on the top bunk. It's pretty much just a shelf.

Please leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed this video.

Follow me on all my social media
www.facebook.com/pooterstomper1

INSTAGRAM @pooter_stomper

Send me your letters!

PO BOX 374
Seelyville,IN 47878
USA

snow storm,winter storm,cabin,Winter Snow Storm at the Cabin,Bushcraft,off-grid cabin,off-grid living,winter bushcraft,overnighter,self reliance,wood stove cooking,tiny cabin,wood stove,winter camping,camping,bushcraft camp,solo bushcraft overnighter,bacon and eggs,off-grid,tiny off grid cabin tour,tiny home,pooter,pooter stomper,log cabin,handbuilt,life in an OFF -GRID Cabin,cabin in the woods,one mans wilderness,wilderness,alone,in the wilderness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments