Advertisement

When You're Raising Witchy Kids, It's Best To Stay Single

When You're Raising Witchy Kids, It's Best To Stay Single To purchase a reading or other products on my Etsy site:



Email questions to: queenjamila941@gmail.com

or call (770) 686-7461

Add me on Skype: tarotqueenjamila



****************Current Prices!!!*****************************

Video readings for $30.00 and up

30 min phone or Skype Reading $33

1 hr phone or Skype readings $50

Spell consultations includes a reading $50

Same day rush service available on both video, phone and Skype readings



FOLLOW ME:

Facebook:

Twitter: @PsychicJamila



Instagram: cocoacoloredcupcakes



I'm a Medium & Psychic Empath and my readings are accurate contact me below for a personal reading. Blessed Be

psychic readings,love tarot reading psychic love spells breakup spells cleansings curses hex removals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments