Advertisement

Week 45: Impartiality - Self-Discipline brings Inner Peace

Week 45: Impartiality - Self-Discipline brings Inner Peace #Kindness #cooperation #InnerPeace

In Week 45 we step into the peace of the 7th Chakra - The fable of Bahana Beige reminds us that the energy of Impartiality allows others to trust and respect us.

Impartiality removes the fight and brings the energy of cooperation. Every moment gives us the opportunity to choose to step into the higher vibration of cooperation.

The daily meditation and journaling can be found in the Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit - here Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit: A 52-Week Journey of Self-Discovery with the Lost Fables

-----
My brand NEW website featuring my NEW TAROT deck!
Join me on Patreon:
Check out my website:
Check out my Facebook:
Check out the stuff I write:
Join me on Pinterest
I'm also on Twitter @ToriHartman

Tori Hartman,Chakra,Chakra Wisdom Cards,Fables,Chakra Wisdom Oracle,Chakra wisdom toolkit,empath,Argument,neutral,transform,

Post a Comment

0 Comments