Advertisement

testing out recording in VR

testing out recording in VR (you can mute the music if you want, i just needed something to fill the silence even if it can get obnoxious..)
i got an Oculus Rift S headset and a VR ready PC not too long ago, and decided to test out recording by showing my avatars on VRChat! this made me realize i move my head a lot...
the end is me telling y'all that you can add me if you want, i like meeting people~~

Avatars in order:
Ari, grey Ari, Olivia, Shadowlivia, Emi in cat outfit and Kirika - all made by FissionMetroid101 as gift, art trsde or commission
Qiqi - purchased here: retextured by me
Fether Dragonet - purchased here:
My Homestuck character - designed and modeled by YoshiandBlinx
Digoru - purchased here: with a little pet i purchased here:
Aria - purchased here: retextured by me

recording

Post a Comment

0 Comments