Advertisement

Surprising My Crush With Her DREAM VACATION **Big News** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn

Surprising My Crush With Her DREAM VACATION **Big News** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn Hey guys, I hope you enjoy watching me surprise Coco Quinn with her DREAM VACATION...

Today I received some very big news and I just had to share it her. I was really nervous because I didn't know how my crush would react to this amazing news and milestone in our careers. She really loves surprises, so I had to surprise her with this dream vacation to Texas and New York for a very special occasion. Where is your dream vacation spot? Have you guys ever been to Time's Square? Also, have you watched my latest music video? Let me know in the comment section!

Let’s get this challenge video to 40K likes! I love you guys so much, and as always, thanks for being part of the GOAT FAM!

#crush #BigNews #dreamvacation


🐐 SUBSCRIBE 🐐


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!

Download CRUSHIN’ now:
Cop the Merch Here:

Beautiful People Cover music video w/ Coco Quinn:


πŸ’ƒ SeΓ±orita Cover music video w/ Coco Quinn:


🌊 It's You Cover music video:


🎯 Crushin music video:


πŸ‘Œ FOLLOW THE SQUAD πŸ‘Œ

Corinne Joy
IG:
YouTube:

Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Symonne Harrison
IG:
YouTube:

Sarah Dorothy Little
IG:
YouTube:

Connor Cain
IG:

Parker Pannell
IG:
Youtube:

Jakob Magnus
IG:

Filmed & Edited by:
Brian Hartwig
IG:

🐐 FOLLOW ME 🐐
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

# # #

gavin magnus,gavin,magnus,gavinmagnus,coco quinn,coco,quinn,crush,my crush,crushin,gavin magnus crush,gavin magnus crushin,gavin and coco,coco and gavin,gavin magnus and coco,boyfriend girlfriend,boyfriend,girlfriend,cavin,coco queen,crush challenge,dream vacation,love,date,romance,romantic,shocked,girlfriend challenge,surprise trip,first date,big news,new york city,times square,texas,travel,vacation,top news,reaction,first trip,couple goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments