Advertisement

Shadows Cry Twice ► The Children of Senpou Temple

Shadows Cry Twice ► The Children of Senpou Temple Become a Patron maybe if you want you don't have to but that would be nice but its ok if u dont

SPECIAL THANKS TO
►TheParryGod, for editing many recent videos -

►Merchandise by Vaati at

SUBSCRIBE TO HUMBLE [cheap monthly games]


TRANSLATE MY VIDEOS
►Know a second language? You could help bring my videos to a wider audience:

PLAYLISTS
►My Best Videos:
►Elden Ring News:
►Sekiro Lore:
►Sekiro Secrets:
►Dark Souls 3 Lore:
►Dark Souls 3 News:
►Bloodborne Lore:
►Demon's Souls Lore:
►Dark Souls Remastered Lore:
►Dark Souls 2 Lore:
►Souls-like:


SOCIAL
►Follow me on Twitter:
►Follow me on Tumblr:
►Follow me on Twitch.tv:
►Follow me on Facebook:
►Follow me on Patreon:
►Join me on Discord:


THUMBNAIL ART
►Ami.fly on Deviantart


MUSIC (most is royalty-free or licensed from Epidemic Sound (
►ES_Implode - Peter Sandberg
►ES_The Joys And Sorrows Of Life - Johannes Bornlof
►ES_Erudition - Ambre Jaune
►ES_She Came Back - David Celeste


SPECIAL THANKS
►To all major contributors on CE tables - your work makes video creation so much easier.


PATRONS
►I'd like to give sincere thanks to all my patrons - your contributions have changed the course of my life, allowing me to put more emphasis on video production in the future.


►Special thanks to Soul of Cinder-tier Patrons: Keith, Dachgiraffe, NightFury, Auris, Ali, Christina, Saud, James, Phillip, AJ, Stargeryen, Dread, Requiem, Mitchell, Ash, and Ricky.

guide,walkthrough,lore,dark,souls,remastered,two,story,vaatividya,vaati,vidya,videos,(video,game),shadows,twice,software,sekiro,ringed,city,ashes,ariandel,ashina,from,farming,combat,tips,tricks,prosthetic,weapons,attachment,great,rune,elden,ring,japanese,kotaro,senpou,isshin,blackhat,interior ministry,divine child,endings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments