Advertisement

Liger vs Suzuki - King Of Pro-Wrestling 2019 Highlights

Liger vs Suzuki - King Of Pro-Wrestling 2019 Highlights In my opinion the best match on the show, on par with Ospreay/ELP. The story was really well told, it wasn't Suzuki/Liger, it was Suzuki vs the man behind the mask, Keiichi Yamada. Suzuki bowing down after the match was one of the best moments of the year for me. I know I used this song before, but I lost that MV and felt the song fit the match so I decided to use it again.

I'm also using this video for Editors Empire's competition "Editing Redemption" where I'm facing SSJ and Soulfrost. Make sure to check their channels out, they are amazing.
SSJ:
Soulfrost:

Meltzer's rating: 4
My rating: 4-4.25

Song: Envoi - The Kill

Copyright: All rights go to New Japan Pro-Wrestling. I don't own anything.

Highlights

Post a Comment

0 Comments