Advertisement

let's talk about summer walker and social anxiety...

let's talk about summer walker and social anxiety... LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF PRIVACY.
twitter: @amandaoee_
helloowowowowowowo everyone! my exam is OVER!!!!! so we get new content! in today's long overdue video we are talking about summer walker and social anxiety. I wanted to make this video a while ago but I decided to wait due to school and due to curiosity if the discussion would grow and get better (spoiler: it didn't). so in this video we are going to be talking about ALL the issues with the current discussion and VIOLATION OF SUMMER WALKER'S PRIVACY that has been going on on twitter. so if that interests you just keep on watching to hear me rant. thank you guys so much for watching make sure to like and subscribe! I love you all and I'll see y'all in the next one! -xoxo that bitch

summer walker,social anxiety,tmz,tour,over it tour,over it tour canceled,over it tour cancelled,come thru,usher,summer walker stripper,summer walker social anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments