Advertisement

King Candy Villain Event, Is he actually BROKEN?!? | Disney Emoji Blitz

King Candy Villain Event, Is he actually BROKEN?!? | Disney Emoji Blitz Hey everyone!
In this video, I finished off the King Candy Villain Event!
You basically collect medals and you also have to defend against king candy's power. Fun! Double the amount of medals you collected with Vanellope?, Ralph, Felix, Calhoun, or Yesss (who wasn't even in Wreck-It-Ralph 2). So yeah. See you guys in the next video!

- Chubby Penguin


Welcome to my channel. Here, you will find Disney Emoji Blitz videos. Such as box openings, or special events. I upload maybe once every 2 weeks? I do not use Facebook for Disney Emoji Blitz. Thank you for watching my video and don’t forget to Subscribe and Like! (if you want :D)

Blitz

Post a Comment

0 Comments