Advertisement

Its raining somewhere else - Vent

Its raining somewhere else - Vent I'm just a little sad right now,

I think I messed up, I don't know how to cope with it. I cant talk about it or just the thought makes me have a panic attack. I cant tell if its because of me. ( it probably is )


Gosh this is cheesy.


When growing up I never really learned how to deal with myself, I would cry in my room almost everyday, scared. I was afraid of loosing friends, the reasons behind this is because
kindergarten: lost my BFF Claire when I moved
1 grade : my Best friends went to Emerson after that year
2 grade : I didn't have any friends, so I started to become friends with Val, Lila, Gavin and Gloria
3 grade : Tried to fit in
4 grade : good
5 grade : started to loose Lila and lost Gloria
6 grade : Getting into fights ( arguments with someone who I don't want to loose )

I've been so tied up in my friends problems that I haven't acknowledged mine. I'm worried for my friend and i'm scared that one day they wont be there anymore..

somewhere

Post a Comment

0 Comments