Advertisement

I pass out at any touch. People can't touch me

I pass out at any touch. People can't touch me Hi everyone, This is Kate's story. She is 18 years old. She want to tell you about her inexplicable disease – she black out when somebody touches me.
If you have interesting life stories, send them to us sendlifestoryanimated@gmail.com
"It’s already been 2 weeks since the start of the summer and I went out only twice and only in the evening. Because of my disease I have to wear long sleeves and gloves. When it’s cold outside, I’m okay with that, but when it’s warm – it’s unbearably hot. That’s why I hate summer.
It started when I was 10. I was going home in the bus after classes and accidentally I felt bad and dizzy and then I woke up in the hospital. The doctors couldn’t find out what happened. I felt okay, I used to watch cartoons on my tablet and read comics, but when the doctor would come to see me, I blacked out again, the same would happen when my parents hugged me when visiting. Soon it has become clear that I black out when anybody touches me.
I know that it sounds strange and a bit unrealistic, but it’s true. If somebody on the street touches me, I will black out at once. Sometimes it lasts for 30 seconds, sometimes couple of minutes and sometimes I wake up only in the hospital. 8 years ago, when it all started, I visited all the doctors in our town, even some psychics (that was my grandmother’s idea). But nobody could explain what was happening.
Later somebody told us to visit a very famous clinic in Israel. I went there with my father. My mom stayed home because the tickets were too expensive. But the doctors there couldn’t find out what was wrong as well. All they could do is to tell me to wear long sleeves and take some vitamins to strengthen my immune system. At first it was very difficult for me to wear high-necked clothes – all my wardrobe consisted of polo-necks and jeans, but sometimes I wanted to wear some light dress. I was also missing hugs with my loved ones. Later I was able to hug my parents, but only with dense knitted sweater on.
Do you want to know how my school life was? Terrible. I couldn’t have fun with my friends during the breaks, because when somebody touched me, I would black out. Long sleeves and gloves wouldn’t help – gloves could fall off sleeves could roll up. And my face was open all the time, I didn’t want to wear a mask. I didn’t participate in any school events, but I really wanted to. But there were no plays with closed costumes, there were no dancing events where you could perform alone.
Before the disease I was very open to other people, but later I became very reserved and shy. Some of my classmates’ parents didn’t like me studying with their kids, because they thought I was contagious. My parents had to get all the documents proving that I was not contagious, that I couldn’t do any harm to others.
In the high school it became even worse. All the girls were going out for some parties, most of them had their bf’s. I fell in love as well. That was a guy from another group, his name was Mark. He was very kind and every time he saw me, he would have a smile on his face. But there was no chance of any relationship between us. He couldn’t even take my hand without a glove on it, let alone kissing.
It has already been a year since I started to study using online education platform, I go to university only when I have my exams: 3 exams in the winter and 4 in the summer. Nevertheless, I really feel lonely. I stay home alone. I have a couple of online friends, but that’s not what I thought it would be like. Every day I ask the Universe, why do I have such disease? I don’t know how to arrange my life goals, how to start new relationships and how to start a family. My parents, in their turn, they don’t despair, they are still trying to find a doctor who can cure my disease. My father have found a clinic in New York, where they’ve had a patient with a similar disease as I have. This is our last hope.
If you have any ideas how I can cope with such disease, write it in comments".

my story animated,Life Story Animated,stories,animation,my problem,short film,storybook,story animated,truth,real story,school life,story about disease,animated stories,life story,problems,skin disease,lose consciousness,school story,animated story,touch,unknown disease,hospital,disease,sick,black out,pass out,passing out,faint,pass out desease,

Post a Comment

0 Comments