Advertisement

I GOT A PUPPY! (OUR FIRST DAY TOGETHER)

I GOT A PUPPY! (OUR FIRST DAY TOGETHER) omg i didn't think this day would ever come and it has been even more magical than i could have dreamed.

if you haven't watched the video yet... after YEARS of wanting a pupper of my very own, the stars have finally aligned. I just adopted a now 5 month old Shiba Inu mix (we think?) from a Los Angeles based rescue called Care Rescue that often gets dogs from a group in China. I have since renamed him Max but the puppy's original name was Four because he was the fourth puppy in the litter. Apparently his siblings were too little to make the trip to LA so this little angel came all by himself. I started out by fostering him to make sure it was a good fit but it only took 3 days before I knew he wasn't going anywhere haha it's now been almost 2 weeks and i have been obsessing over him basically every minute of the day.

I have TONS more footage from our first week together that i'll be putting together in a video soon but until then go follow my little baby angel on instagram!!! he is quite possibly the most photogenic pup i've ever met.



FOLLOW ME:



FOLLOW LISA:



CHECK OUT THE RESCUE:



COMMENT BELOW WHAT KIND OF VIDEOS YOU WANNA SEE ME MAKE WITH MY NEW BESTIE!!!!

new puppy,puppy,first day with puppy,i got a puppy,i adopted a puppy,adopting a puppy,puppies,new dog,vlog,puppy vlog,adopting a dog,rescue puppy,rescue dog from china,lily marston,lily marston puppy,lily,marston,clevver,clevver style,shared channel,our shared channel,beauty break,the lilz channel,lily marston channel,shiba inu puppy,shiba inu mix puppy,shiba inu,thelilzchannel,dog,lisa hiser,

Post a Comment

0 Comments