Advertisement

How good is Primalfin Lookout? (Hearthstone Battlegrounds math)

How good is Primalfin Lookout? (Hearthstone Battlegrounds math) Watch me live and support the channel as a subscriber on Twitch -

How good is Primalfin Lookout? Should I buy it to look for a Toxfin or keep rolling? I did the math.

If you like what you see, go ahead and click the Like button and subscribe to my channel for more!

Support the channel as a paid member on Youtube:

This video is from the era of Year of the Dragon Standard format and Saviors of Uldum expansion Doom in the Tomb event.

Subscribe:

Follow me on Twitter:

Read my blog about Hearthstone:

hearthstone,Hearthstone,hearthstone heroes of warcraft,Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft,s68,season 68,2019,ranked,constructed,ladder,eu,standard,dragon,year of the dragon,saviors,uldum,sou,saviors of uldum,gameplay,old guardian,november,battlegrounds,hearthstone battlegrounds,math,primalfin,primalfin lookout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments