Advertisement

High Fibre Meal | Sick Leg Day Footage

High Fibre Meal | Sick Leg Day Footage HEYYYY and welcome back to my channel! If it's your first time here if you love food, lifting heavy, and learning cool things about how body recomposition works and slaying the game with your health from a science based simple to understand approach then you'll love my videos and should definitely subscribe!

In this video I'll be showing you how I hit my daily fibre intake requirements (30-40g) in one meal, and taking you through a full leg day workout with complete sets and reps listed so that you can follow along and make gains yourself.

Happy viewing and please if you have any questions/concerns around what I cover drop a comment below and lets keep the convo going!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!


Would love to have you share in my journey and follow me on my social media links below:


@doitfortheburgers (PERSONAL instagram)
@angus_sportsnutritionist (Professional Instagram)
angus@bossfitness.net (email
angusbeefburger (MyFitnessPal)
angusbeef (Spotify workout playlist)


✔If you're keen to chat with me 1-1 for an Alpha breakthrough call where you and I can connect to see if I'm the King Kai to your Goku, or the Batman to your Robin with learning how to achieve your goals properly through ONLINE COACHING, click here and see my unconventional sustainable methods


✔ Want some FREE shit/ low cost awesome ebooks and resources to help you slay your body transformation journey like an absolute BOSS, all whilst eating your favourite foods and not being a slave to cardio? Check out my online store that's ever growing with goods and soon to be merch here


Music used in this video courtesy of Epidemic Sounds

high fibre meals,best low calorie meal,low calorie meal,high protein meal,leg day,leg day workout,best leg day workout,goblet squats,angus fairbairn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments