Advertisement

HE MADE A HOUSE USING STICKS AND DIRT

HE MADE A HOUSE USING STICKS AND DIRT This guy has nothing on me HAH! I, Hyena Benjamin, am way better than anyone seen in this video!!! MWAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHHHA

-also-
Hardly take anything I say in my videos seriously! I'm usually playing a character and sometimes playing an exaggerated version of myself!
Thank you for understanding most of what I say is just a joke!!


Video List:

"20 Days Survival Challenge In A Rain Forest By Primitive Skills"


"MINECRAFT But RUNNING Is 1000x FASTER! (Insane)"


"Building The Most Beautiful Survival House Villa By Bushman Skills"



Subscribe ►

Twitter ►

Second Channel ►

Gaming Channel ►

Tetocka,Youtube,tag,tags,hashtag,comedy,gold,intro,outro,shrek,water,bottles,funny,fun,copy,video,videos,dslr,nikon,style,humor,commentary,parody,spoof,series,hyena,benjamin,internet,copying,youtubers,youtuber,show,record,survival,surviving,in,the,wild,entertain,entertainment,media,pg,clean,family,18,happy,fiction,acting,instagram,twitter,tiktok,twitch,snapchat,stories,story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments