Advertisement

Focusing On Smoother Articulation

Focusing On Smoother Articulation I'm using my voice here to think about articulation and phrasing choice, but of course this applies to all instruments and the ways you choose to articulate. It's always something to be considering and I hope this gives you some ideas for the future!

Pick up the Aimee Nolte Music notebook here:

Pick up my new album, "Looking For The Answers" here:



Video recorded using:
Earthworks SV33
Panasonic Lumix G85

If you'd like to donate to my channel, please do so here:

Follow me here:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
For all videos, worksheets, merchandise and info, my website:

aimee nolte,jazz,improv,smoother,improvising,scat,scat singing,syllables,phrasing,articulation,music,vocal,saxophone,trumpet,bass,guitar,piano,vibes,trombone,I love paris,ireal pro,backing track,play along,

Post a Comment

0 Comments