Advertisement

EARTHGANG shared my LOOK AT HIM GO video!!!!

EARTHGANG shared my LOOK AT HIM GO video!!!! It's been a bit over a month since I uploaded the "LOOK AT HIM GO!!!" video so I thought I'd break it down and include some reactions from it. Oh yeah, and the artists of the song shared it on Instagram!!! A couple weeks back I noticed they were looking for entertaining videos on their song Bank, so I dropped the link to the TikTok containing my video. Within 5-10 minutes it was up on EARTHGANG's Instagram!! Had a blast with this video, hope you enjoy the reactions from it along with my breakdown of it. Thanks for watching!! -TBERG

Checkout My Social Media!!
Instagram: @tberg_66
Facebook: TBERG MEDIA

Music used:
-Bank- EARTHGANG
-"The Wire"
Instrumental by Homage

-"Zinc"
Instrumental by Homage


#EARTHGANG #LOOKATHIMGO #TikTok

video!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments