Advertisement

Each Meme and Gif, That discuss what i think of Pony Life

Each Meme and Gif, That discuss what i think of Pony Life Yes, i really loathe it. But, that's what i expected for a franchise that's falling flat in it's rubbery cartoony pony setting.

I may not be a fan, and i've seen CalArts do better. This looks like CalArts, but poorly done in every kind of way. despite the terrible dolls, are they adressing that the characters contain magic potions. I think with this new series, they are using less than 40 characters to give the target selling six team and Spike, more appearances. although, having twenty or fifteen characters doesn't add up.

I still hate this style and it seems that My Little Pony after Friendship Is Magic: will always be detracted from all the care, passion and staying true like all classic franchises.

I forgot to mention, Wallace's meme has a cuss. Sorry about that.

think

Post a Comment

0 Comments