Advertisement

COVER FX MONOCHROMATIC BLUSH & BRONZER DUOS ALL 7 STUNNING SHADES! | BEAUTY OVER 50

COVER FX MONOCHROMATIC BLUSH & BRONZER DUOS ALL 7 STUNNING SHADES!  | BEAUTY OVER 50 COVER FX MONOCHROMATIC BLUSH & BRONZER DUOS 7 SHADES each with a matte and stunning satin

I absolutely love these! I saw the testers in person at Sephora but they were sold out! I was able to purchase at Ulta stores and Ulta.com using a 20% off prestige make up coupon and also use my rewards points to get a way better deal! They are stunningly beautiful so much so that I bought all six Blush duos and the lightest Bronzer Duo! They are super smooth, sheer, and buildable. I hope you enjoy this video please like subscribe leave a comment and let me know which one you like! Thanks! Jackie

Blushes Shown:

Soft Peach (peachy nude)

Pink Dahlia (soft pink)

Mojave Mauve (dusty rose)

Warm Honey (bronzed rose)

Spiced Cinnamon (terracotta flush)

Sweet Mulberry (rich berry)

Bronzer In Sunkissed Bronze (soft bronze)


#CoverFXMonochromaticBlush #CoverFX #CoverFXBlushDuos #CoverFXBlush #BeautyOver50

BeautyOver50,CoverFXMonochromaticBlushDuos,CoverFXBlush,CoverFXBlushDuos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments