Advertisement

Cemetery of Favorite Toys! Spooky & funny dachshund dog video. Halloween 2019!

Cemetery of Favorite Toys! Spooky & funny dachshund dog video. Halloween 2019! Did you celebrate Halloween 2019 well? I am! parents gave me so many new toys! Hares, squirrels, raccoons; squeal and not! But many of these toys did not live even a day long, unfortunate! I riped them into small pieces... I'm a dachshund after all!
Hmm ... By the way, have you ever thought about where the toys disappear after your dog rip them? Today I will reveal this secret!
I hope you will love my new spooky & funny dachshund dog video! Happy Halloween and try not to laugh or scream!!!
---------------------------
You can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and short movies -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dog,dog video,dachshund,funny dachshund,dachshund video,funny video,funny,funny dog video,funny dachshund video,doxie din,Halloween,Halloween 2019,funny dog,dog funny,trick or treating,halloween 2019,halloween,dog halloween,halloween dog video,halloween dog,try not to laugh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments