Advertisement

A matter of life and breath PSA - Emphysema

A matter of life and breath PSA - Emphysema "I never heard the word before. My doctor told me I had emphysema. The two block walk from the house to the subway was, was knocking me out. I was breathing like a steam engine. Yeah. I thought maybe I was just out of shape or getting a little old or something, but I am not that old. I'm a pretty active guy and a, well, I was pretty active and I'm taking treatments now. I'm learning how to breathe all over again. It's going to be a long haul, but, uh, I really have no choice.

Emphysema is a lung disease that can be treated and alleviated if dealt with in time. The first symptoms might be shortness of breath after normal, minor exertion. If you suffer such symptoms, see your doctor. It's a matter of life and breath."
ffn048 04 a matter of life and breath

Emphysema

Post a Comment

0 Comments