Advertisement

A FNAF Sparta Remix made to remember the ones that got privated.

A FNAF Sparta Remix made to remember the ones that got privated. Quick story. A lot of you may not know that this may not be what I normally do, but ever since a few FNAF-related Sparta Remixes became private, I decided to take their places by making one with "Tyke and Sons Lumber Co." jumpscares, "JOLLY 1" jumpscares for pitches, and some other games including some canon ones like Ultimate Custom Night. and yes, it's a NoBGM remix. I was experimenting with patterns and percussions.

I really do miss that Dark Ubercharge remix made of JOLLY 1-3. It was awesome, especially the George bit.

So yeah, that's all to see. bye! I hope I get a crap-ton of views and end up privating my remixes just like Biddle3 did.

fnaf,sparta remix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments