Advertisement

3000 MILE Wear & Tear | HMG Southwest 3400

3000 MILE Wear & Tear | HMG Southwest 3400 I've spent the last two seasons putting over 3000 miles on a Hyperlite Mountain Gear Southwest 3400 pack. I wanted to see how well a Hybrid DCF pack held up for myself. So far, I'm not only impressed with the durability of the materials but also the overall reliability of HMG backpacks. I'm not in love with the HMG pack, and it has become my cold weather pack when hiking with bulkier equipment and need the greater volume. My overall impressions with these materials have me leaning towards another DCF backpack for hiking, especially in wet environements. Once the backpack starts to degrade to the point where I consider replacing it, I'll do an in depth review of the HMG Southwest.

Southwest

Post a Comment

0 Comments