Advertisement

15-minute MBA with special guest Candice Adams of Chic Geeks

15-minute MBA with special guest Candice Adams of Chic Geeks I host the 15-minute MBA at my home church, Dominion City Church. It is set up to give people some business training every week.

On this day, I got to interview Candice Adam, creator of Chic Geeks an innovative company that create luxury cases for MacBooks, iPads and iPhones.

For more about Dominion City Church, go here

To find Candice Adams, go here

To join me at a live event, go here

To download a free copy of my Ebook - Three ways to make six figures for physician entrepreneurs,

go here

To join the #EntreMD tribe on Facebook, go here

INSTAGRAM➡

FACEBOOK➡

Click here to watch Dr. Una's previous video❗

Click here to subscribe to Dr. Una's Channel✅

Geeks

Post a Comment

0 Comments