Advertisement

TRYING FENTY BEAUTY while REACTING TO LADIES' CODE COMEBACK

TRYING FENTY BEAUTY while REACTING TO LADIES' CODE COMEBACK 馃摲 Instagram:
馃惀 Twitter:
馃摻 Vlog Channel:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ­- - - - - - - - -

My Fenty Beauty package finally came in the mail! Since Ashley's group, #LADIESCODE made a comeback, I thought it would be fun to film a #grwm while reacting to all the songs!!

Ashley, Sojung, & Zuny all worked suuper hard for this comeback. Please support!!!

Watch their MV:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ­- - - - - - - - -

I'll only be linking lip products, but I promise to share my review & update on #FENTYBEAUTY!!

- Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Lipstick "freckle fiesta":
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint "unbutton":

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ­- - - - - - - - -

馃摴 Leica V-LUX:
馃帣 Rode Mic:
馃幖 LADIES' CODE "CODE#03 SET ME FREE"

FTC: I am NOT getting paid for this video.

Joan Kim,joankeem,臁办潃,GRWM,Get Ready with Me,Get Ready With Us,Ladies' Code,LADIES CODE,霠堨澊霐旍姢旖旊摐,Fenty Beauty,韼滍嫲敕绊嫲,KPOP,K-POP,Reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments