Advertisement

Smartass & Sass - Did I Make A Mistake?!?! I'm Not Sure - September 2019 Box

Smartass & Sass - Did I Make A Mistake?!?! I'm Not Sure - September 2019 Box Email address to contact me:
TheWife317@yahoo.com

Follow me on social media:


If you would like to send me anything to unbox or review on my Youtube channel please use my UPS Mailbox address:

The Wife - Franchise Kicks
484 E Carmel Dr #127
Carmel, IN 46032

unboxing,haul,first impressions,beauty,boxycharm spoilers march 2019,boxycharm unboxing,boxyluxe unboxing,best beauty subscription box,best subscription box,best makeup,franchise kicks,franchise tv,ebay unboxing,amazon unboxing,mystery box,shocking,t-shirt,shirt,Smart ass and sass,subscription,funny,disappointing,disappointed,Smartass & Sass,sarcastic,humor,bag,sugar scrub,facial,exited,

Post a Comment

0 Comments