Advertisement

New Technique Cloth Kiss Test One

New Technique    Cloth Kiss    Test One New Technique, Cloth Kiss, Test 1… By Kathie Ryan

This is a technique I did by accident off camera. I decided that I would do another and test it out. It is an easy to do technique, which I have dubbed “Cloth Kiss”.

Test one… I added silicone. I now realise that once the cells activated, they distorted the pattern of the cloth kiss…. The painting is really pretty but you really cannot see the Pattern I was aiming for…. So I will go back to the drawing board, and see if I can achieve what I am trying to show you…

I will up-load each of the videos together and link them to one another...

If you enjoyed this video, please share. Its free and it helps support my art. Thank you.

Subscribing, leaving a comment or thumbs up is also much appreciated!

If you wish to support my art and channel further, you can also Donate via - .....

To purchase or commission my paintings or sets of my cards please… contact me directly: kathie4670@gmail.com

Pouring medium;
1 Litre PVA glue….4
00 mils water and 350 mils Floetrol… mixed well…. THAT IS….34 oz PVA… 13 ½ oz water and 12 oz Floetrol…. Keep it in a sealed bottle or jar it will last a long time.

Paints used in this painting;

My paints are mixed 50% pouring medium and 50% paint… sometimes a tad of water to achieve consistency.

Pro Paint… Bright Red, Hot Pink, Cobalt Blue, Lemon Yellow, Green
Mont Marte…White,
Semco…. Gold

Unknown Colour… This is a Black and Gold mixed together from previous tilled pours.

I used 4 drops OGX Silicone in each of the colours.

Links

You can help me keep this channel growing with a kind donation..... Thank you.

My Facebook….

My Fine Art America site….

Priscilla Batzell… Greatest Book “Because I can”….

Australia Art Dreaming…Wishes to thank and acknowledge… for the use of the sparkle footage.

Fluid Art Pouring,Acrylic Pour,Fluid Art,Fluid Pour,Abstract Art,Australia Art Dreaming,Australia,Queensland,Bundaberg,Kathie Ryan,Kathleen Ryan,Priscilla Batzell,New Technique Swipe,New Technique Pour,New Technique smash,New Technique Kiss,Abstract New Technique Pour,Abstract Pour,Abstract Swipe,Cloth Kiss Swipe,Cloth Kiss Pour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments