Advertisement

I will pay you to TRAVEL and EAT

I will pay you to TRAVEL and EAT Check out World Food Adventures:
Get paid to shoot food videos (application form):

My top 5 favorite videos on World Food Adventures:

1. Buffalo head:
2. Pig's head:
3. Spiced veggies:
4. Gigantic sandwich:
5. Sour red ants:

Learn how I started traveling full-time at 19:
Free $45 AirBnb credit for your next trip:
Get your Explorior clothes and join our tribe:
I purchase my travel insurance here:
Catch me and meet me during my travels:
Submit your ideas for a 'do good' campaign:

Subscribe:

Check out my travel food channel:
Instagram ►
YouTube ►
E-mail ►
Facebook ►

This is our travel camera setup:

Main camera:
Action camera:
Pocket camera:
Drone:
Microphone:
Main lens:
Telephoto lens:
Lens adapter:
Lense filter:
Tripod:

I get all of my music here:

#Explorior #Travel #TravelJob

getpaidtotravel,paidtravel,makemoneytravel,hiring,hiringtravelers,traveljob,jobtravel,worktravel,paidtotravel,travelpaid,filmingjob,get paid to travel,paid to travel,getting paid to travel,get paid to travel the world,how to get paid to travel vlog,jobs that pay you to travel,how to get paid to travel on instagram,travel vlogger,travel vlog,travel jobs,travel blogger,get paid to travel jobs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments