Advertisement

I Tried SCULPTING For The VERY FIRST Time?!

I Tried SCULPTING For The VERY FIRST Time?! Check out Ace of Clay!

If you've ever wondered if a painter can sculpt..now you're about to find out. I used polymer sculpey clay to make a giant (well...giant to me..) sculpture of an animal I love. I then painted it and I was really happy with how it turned out! This is my very first time sculpting and I had a lot of fun! What do you think? Have you tried sculpting before?

__________________________________________
MY SOCIALS;

๐ŸŽจ BUY MY PINS AND ART: artofchloerose.com
๐ŸŽจ Patreon: chloeroseart
๐ŸŽจ Twitter: @artofchloerose
๐ŸŽจ Instagram @artofchloerose
๐ŸŽจ Business Email: business@artofchloerose.com

__________________________________________

Music by Epidemic Sound

sculpting for the first time,sculpting,clay,artist tries sculpting,first time,first time sculpting,sculpt,how to sculpt,sculpting process,art,artist,painting a sculpture,clay sculpture animals,polymer clay,thrift store transformation,ace of clay,jazza sculpting,styrofoam,funny,entertainment,sculpey clay,nerdecrafter,how to model clay,chloe rose,chloe rose art,squishies,makeover squishies,artwork,painting,silly,sculpting for beginners,character design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments