Advertisement

I made a GIANT Twix bar!

I made a GIANT Twix bar! Happy Halloweek! πŸŽƒIn this video, I made a giant Twix candy bar 🍫. It was quite a challenging process, but it ended up being worth it. Be sure to like the video if you enjoyed it, and comment below if there's anything else you want me to make.

Age limit: A - available for all

Be sure to follow me on social media:
▸ Twitter:
▸ Instagram: ihascakes
▸ Snapchat: sunnijeep
▸ Facebook:

Help me out by supporting this channel:
▸ Donate:
▸ Support me:

Music by:
▸ Intro "Sunny" song:
▸ Andrew Applepie -

Send packages and mail to:
P.O. Box 58, 1541 Vestby, Norway

Community & more:
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/cptnsunny
Twitch:
Gaming channel:
Discord:

For branding, media & general business inquiries please contact:
inquiries.sunny@gmail.com

ihascakes,sunny,twix,chocolate,twix bar,chocolate bar,choco,twix chocolate,giant twix,gigantic twix,candy,sweets,chocolate twix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments