Advertisement

How Charisma on Command Wins the Personal Development YouTube Game

How Charisma on Command Wins the Personal Development YouTube Game ✅ Subscribe Here ▶

Hey! I have been a long time viewer of Charisma on Command and always LOVED their charisma breakdowns, I find their system of content creation to be genius, and I wanted to share it with you.
It's based on two very basic yet genius content creation strategy called content by association & Hero, Hub, Help videos. Let's break it down and understand why they are so successful.
I will be adopting this system myself for the next few videos, so be on the look for them.

Check Out Charisma On Command:

Check Out Charlie & Ben Podcast:

📌 On this channel we are on a Mission to Make Personal Development Mainstream using Practical Social Dynamics, Motivation, and Spirituality to get you closer to who you're destined to become.

For all business/sponsorship inquires contact elia@eliacanu.com

📱 SOCIAL:
▶ Instagram:
▶ Blog:
▶ Twitter:

🏆 GET 1 ON 1 COACHING WITH ELIA:
▶ Quick fix/urgent coaching calls:
▶ Book a 30 minute FREE consultation by emailing elia@eliacanu.com (serious applicants only)

📹 Do you wish for a video on a specific topic? Email me at elia@eliacanu.com and I might make one for you.

💎 My Premium Video Course in Italian:
▶ Tirarsi Fuori | Da Introverso a Rockstar: ▶

💰 Have I helped you? Consider supporting!
▶ Thank you!

🔔 Click the notification bell to join the Gladiators! 💪🏼

🎞️ What I was up to in the past:
Documentaries:
Italy 2017:
Personal Development Content:


#CharlieHoupert #PersonalDevelopment #CharismaOnCommand

charlie houpert,How Charisma on Command Became Youtube's #1 Personal Development Channel,charisma on command,How to grow on youtube self help,How to grow youtube in 2019,how to grow youtube in 20,

Post a Comment

0 Comments