Advertisement

Finding MY PARENTS their DREAM HOME! We are SO THANKFUL! RRL Vlog

Finding MY PARENTS their DREAM HOME! We are SO THANKFUL! RRL Vlog Finding my parents their dream home! We are so thankful!. After years and years of sacrificing their wants and desires, my parents are finally looking for their dream home... READ MORE IN THE VLOG BLOG BELOW. If things go as planned, you will see these 5 faces every Tuesday and Friday around 7AM PST/ 10AM EST. ❌JOIN THE RRLV FAM (Rymingtahn Real Life Vlogs) TODAY, CLICK BELOW 👇🏾

❌VLOG PLAYLIST… IN CASE YOU MISSED ANY VIDEOS:

#AWeekInTheLifeVlog #DITLVlog #RymingtahnsRealLifeVlogs

❤️ MY VLOG BLOG ❤️ SPOLIER ALERT FOR THIS VIDEO AND OTHERS LOL
Hey RRLV Fam! After years and years of sacrificing their wants and desires, my parents are finally looking for their dream home, or at least close to it! Being around them, looking at homes definitely makes me feel like a kid again, but I’m 35 and there is nothing kiddie about that LMAO!!! I am truly honored that they value my opinion in picking the right house… and like I told them, their happiness is my ONLY concern. With saying all of that, I would like to throw out there that the last house… I can’t explain the feeling that rushed over my body as I walked through that home, but it was pretty clear to me that we had found the house.

Luckily for us (the 3 bears), we are also scoping the market for a home to buy, once the lease is up here, so learning new areas/ communities is very important and having a house down the street from my parents would literally be a dream come true! We made it this close to them (from California), let’s get even closer! I know they would love it.

Can we talk about my NEW FAVORITE fall piece… these overalls!!! You will probably see them once a week from now on! Don’t knock it until you try a pair LOL!!!!

We’ll see you Friday for another vlog and almost daily on Instagram: Rymingtahn

❤️Our 100% REAL LIFE PROMISE TO YOU:
It’s not always organized or clean over here, and we have dog fur on our couch. Zari toys aren’t always put away. I don’t always wear makeup and even when I do I still look tired LOL! We eat plant based and I tend to stay away from oils, refined sugars and a few other things to significantly lessen the fibromyalgia symptoms. We do not label ourselves as vegan. Recently, we moved from the Mojave Desert, CA to the East Coast, for a new chapter of our lives! We aren’t perfect, and I won’t try to pretend like we are, but that’s the beauty of life! We look different, think different, live different… imagine if a bunch of different people were friends! We could all learn from one another… learn different cultures and, ideologies… we could “end” stereotyping then work side by side to make this world a better place! *I’m such a hopeful person* *I believe we can do better and we will do better*

❌ZARI’S FIRST FASHION HAUL:


❌WANT TO SEE MORE, HERE ARE MY DIY playlists:
1.
2.

❤️Oh, in case you new, I'm Rymingtahn (Momma Bear) and Zari (Baby Bear) is my side kick. Muffin, Chase and DC are our fur babies and Zonie (Papa Bear), my husband, is our Army hero! I served in the Army as well, but now I'm running my family business and sharing videos with you all. I hope my content inspires you!

Music: YouTube Audio or as noted on screen

CHECK US OUT:
SNAP CHAT: Rymingtahn
INSTAGRAM: Rymingtahn
TWITTER: @_Rymingtahn_
FACEBOOK: Rymingtahn
PINTEREST: Rymingtahn
TUMBLR: Rymingtahn

For personal and business inquiries, please contact me at RymingtahnYT@gmail.com

This channel is about Rymingtahn’s real life vlogs weekly daily vlogs mom vlogs 2019 new daily vlog family friendly vlogs real life vlogs 100% real life vlog family vloggers military family vlog channel

Finding MY PARENTS their dream home,rymingtahns real life vlogs,a day in my life as a military wife,weekly real life vlogs,a day in my life vlog 2019,a day in the life family vlog,a week in the life,a day in the life family vlogs,daily vlog 2019,day in the life mom blog,day in the life of a mom 2019,day in the life vlog 2019,military family vlogs,mom vlog channels,mommy toddler,our life vlog,real deal mom vlog,real life family vloggers,real life mom vlog,vlo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments