Advertisement

Fashion Nova Try-on Haul ~ I SAVED A LOT OF COIN ~ Part 2

Fashion Nova Try-on Haul ~ I SAVED A LOT OF COIN ~ Part 2 Hey Beautiful People! This is my second order of Fashion Nova that I made on Labor Day! Sorry it’s such a late post, but you can still find these items for sale. And they are have another huge sale going on right now! Thank you for watching and subscribing! Part 1: Look out for Part 3 coming soon!

First Fashion Nova try-on video! Part 1
Part 2

Get 30% your Fashion Nova order for new customers!


Instagram: @pinkstwabewies
Twitter: @pinkstwabewies

This video is not sponsored. All items were paid with my own money. All opinions are my own.

Fashionnova,Fashionnovahaul,tryonhaul,tryon,try on,fashionnovababe,fashion nova babe,online shopping,shopping,clothes,fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments