Advertisement

What's in My Convention Bag 2019 | Ambalamb

What's in My Convention Bag 2019 | Ambalamb m a i n c h a n n e l




Hey fam, I'm Ambalamb!! I'm a lover of the digital space and all the content social media has for us to consume. This is where I bring you the best content the internet has to offer for all us fangirls. Sometimes I vlog, fangirl over things, and most importantly being who I am; one strange little lamb. If you're new to my channel, I appreciate you for clicking on my face 🍑


Don't forget, love yourself


"I've accepted my little quirks, hope it'll inspire you to do the same"
- Amber Wills

i h a v e a n i n s t a g r a m


i h a v e a t w i t t e r


i h a v e a s n a p c h a t ...s o m e t i m e s o n i t
Snapchat - @sweetestamber "Ambalamb"








This video is about:
ambalamb, ambalamb vlogs, it's ambalamb, what's in my convention bag, what's in my bag 2019, what's in my bag, what to bring to a convention, how to prepare for a convention, what to expect at a convention, convention tips and tricks, do's and dont's of convention, best convention experience, convention dos and donts

what's in my bag,what's in my bag 2019,what's in my convention bag,ambalamb,it's ambalamb,its ambalamb,how to prepare for a convention,what to bring to a convention,convention tips and tricks,what to expect at a convention,convention dos and donts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments