Advertisement

馃啒 STRANGE: Thousands of birds come in off the Oregon Coast

馃啒 STRANGE: Thousands of birds come in off the Oregon Coast Today as we sat on our front porch we watched a incredible scene right off the movie the birds. I watched a group of birds flying around in a circle, The next thing I know I see birds flying in from all directions. There was thousands of them. The majority of them were not visible on this video because they were so high up in the air. The birds you can see were the lower group of birds. All these birds started frantically flying everywhere. We had never seen anything like this in all our life. It was quite creepy as though they were flying from something or their radar could’ve been off. All I know is something very strange happened above my house and I have a feeling it could have something to do with an earthquake. it was a incredible site. If anyone has any explanations please let me know. This happened in Astoria Oregon right off the Oregon coast. Please watch the video all the way through or skip through because there are better clips in the middle & near the end.

Astoria Oregon Earthquake Birds Ocean west Coast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments