Advertisement

So, I finally beat Bloodborne for the first time.

So, I finally beat Bloodborne for the first time. I've never played a souls game or anything produced by From Software before so I thought I would try my hand at Bloodborne. I had a real good time and relatively easy go at the game until I got to Gehrman. I got incredibly frustrated with this boss and died to him a ridiculous amount of times. Way more than any other boss in this game.

I thought my struggle, copious amounts of deaths, and eventual victory would make for a good montage.

PS. I know this isn't the true end for this game. I forgot to consume the 3 umbilical chords that allows me to fight the moon goon. I'll have to do that in new game plus.

Snazzy Jazzy Tunes:
Omae Wa Mou
真夜中のドア
「ずるいね」

Bloodborne,Madame S.,Montage,Gehrman,boss fight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments