Advertisement

I'M GETTING PERMANENT PHILIPPINES RESIDENCE VISA !?

I'M GETTING PERMANENT PHILIPPINES RESIDENCE VISA !? Emotional news regarding my visa update for living and working in Philippines! We didn't expect this.

My Instagram: @finn.snow
My facebook: @finnsnowvlog
Sherlyn:
Sherlyn IG: @sherlyndoloriel

Tom:

My MUSIC (Best for vlogs) :
(Free month trial)

ALL my gear in one place:
My MAIN Camera -
My BEST Lens EVER (Main VLog) -
The Lens for my Stabalizer -
The Lens for B-Rolls -
My Awesome Perfect size Camera Bag :
The Mic I use -
My Drone -
Drone filters (must) -
Gopro7 -

#FinnSnow

living in philippines,visa philippines,visa card,visa asia,visa in philiippines,how to get visa in philippenis,emotional,funny,finn snow,finnsnow,cebu,cebu city,foreigner living in philippines,foreigner visa philippines,philippines,cost of living philippines,foreigner in the philippines,sherlyn doloriel,life in the philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments