Advertisement

I Might Be The WORST Vlogger To Have Ever Lived | Vlog #1: Muskoka Camping - End Of Summer 2019

I Might Be The WORST Vlogger To Have Ever Lived | Vlog #1: Muskoka Camping - End Of Summer 2019 Welcome to my first ever camping vlog. I'm still learning how to vlog, so im kind of a trash cameraman and an even worse vlogger, hope you enjoyed the video though, it was really fun to make!

In this video my friends and I took a trip to the cottage in muskoka , Ontario ( Canada ) to live that cottage life for the weekend before going back to school
My favorite part was definitely the diy spiderdogs

Hope you all had a great summer before going back to school ! :)

Subscribe HERE!:

sub_confirmation=1

Follow me on IG and Twitter:
@ItzDuhMorgan

Song used for Outro:


family friendly pg

#ItzDuhMorgan #Muskoka #Canada

camping vlog,first ever vlog,itzduhmorgan vlog,vlog #1,camping,vlogging,how to vlog,how to,travel vlog,itzduhmorgan,end of summer,end of summer camping,muskoka,muskoka camping,cottage in muskoka,cottage vlog,cottage life,weekend,cottage weekened,cottage,ontario,canada,summer,toronto,lake,fun,family friendly,pg,2019,end of summer 2019,back to school,back to school 2019,campfire,end of the summer,funny,diy,spiderdogs,vlogger,muskoka cottage,best vlogger,PG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments