Advertisement

Every Trap Team Core Ranked From Worst To Best

Every Trap Team Core Ranked From Worst To Best Greetings fellow Portal Masters and welcome one and all to my EVERY [blank] RANKED series! This series is exactly what it says, I take every single Skylander, level, etc. and give them a real overall feel ranking of how I personally feel about them and place them on the list, giving me an overall decision of who or what I think is best.

This time around, we continue through Trap Team with the sadly forgotten members of the game, the brand new Cores. These characters were overlooked because of the amazing Trap Masters who were added but I can tell you, they shouldn't have been.. well, some of them. Today, let's rank em all!

Remember, this is MY PERSONAL LIST! Things I agree with you may not agree with but as long as you're respectful in the comments then I'll take your comment as positive and grow from it. Be mature and I'll be mature!!

Dying for some more Skylander content? Check out these awesome SkyTubers!:

Jap28:

PortalPowerTV:

PortalMaster:

PDiddytTube:

SkytoonMiibo:

Igknight the Fire:

Nolan The Epic Portal Master:

CoinOpTV:

The Skylander Dude:

Steve Smith:

Shadow Dragon:

Make3.0Shine:

LightningStarSC:

Krypt Krusher:


AND NOW ME!
LINKS:
TWITTER:
BUSINESS EMAIL:
AskCrashTheSkylands@gmail.com
PO BOX:
Crash Rowsell
PO Box 99900 AV 228 135
RPO AVALON MALL
St. John's, NL
A1B 0P3

but as always, I bid you... FAREWELL!!!!

Worst

Post a Comment

0 Comments