Advertisement

Epic Games should COMPENSATE us for this... (FORTNITE x MAYHEM)

Epic Games should COMPENSATE us for this... (FORTNITE x MAYHEM) Completing the WELCOME TO PANDORA CHALLENGES is not a good idea... AND HEARS WHY...

I was saving my V-Bucks instead of buying the Psycho Bandit Bundle right away because I wanted to wait til the event (Pandora Challenges) only had one day left. The reason for this is because if I found anything I like in the Item Shop within that time-span that I would rather buy, I'll have enough V-Bucks for that item instead. If I didn't find anything I liked up until the event conclusion, then I would just buy the bundle on the last day. Unfortunately for me, the challenges are ALL GONE since I completed them all on day 1 (I have to complete them right away for videos). I should still be able to buy the bundle from the challenges screen but now that they are ALL GONE - I can't do that.

The FORTNITE x JUMPMAN Event that happened months back was similar to this event. We had a Clutch & Grind Bundle (Jordan Skins) which we had the option to buy in the Item Shop for the first couple days of the event, but after they left the Item Shop we were still able to purchase them from (at that time), the Downtown Drop Challenges tab. This is not the case for the FORTNITE x MAYHEM Event.

What are your thoughts on this issue. What's even more annoying is the fact that the News Page tells us to head over to the Pandora Challenges screen if we would like to purchase the bundle. Epic Games & Fortnite, please feel free to COMPENSATE us for this ☺. Share this video everybody!

You can buy Borderlands 3 from the Epic Games Store website and get the Psycho Bandit Bundle for free (make sure to purchase the game while signed in to the Epic Games account you use for Fortnite). Although, some people may not want to drop $59.99 so this is not always the best alternative.

❤ Temporary SUPPORT-A-CREATOR Code: ALAEABED

#Fortnite #Compensation #PleaseFix #Borderlands

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE

twitch,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments