Advertisement

10 Fall Street Style Looks and Patterns to Sew Them

10 Fall Street Style Looks and Patterns to Sew Them Welcome to another video! Today I have picked out 10 street style looks (that I pulled from Pinterest) that I would love and try to recreate. I have paired each look with patterns from my stash so if it’s something of interest to you, you can also sew along! As always, let me know if you have any questions.
What I’m wearing:
The Sewing Workshop Mix-It Shirt:
Patterns that I mention:
Look 1:
S8925 for dress/top:
V9032 culottes:
Look 2:
Megan Nielsen Dawn Jeans:
Sew Over It Pussy Bow Blouse:
Itch To Stitch Zamora Blouse:
V8772:
Look 3:
Chalk and Notch Orchid Midi Dress:
The Sewing Workshop Brando Jacket:
S8174:
Look 4:
Closet Case Sasha Trousers:
Alina Design Co. Chi Town Chinos:
Tessuit Patterns Monroe Turtleneck:
Look 5:
Closet Case Jasika Blazer:
S8749 Pants:
Look 6:
Tilly and The Buttons Arielle Skirt:
Jalie Patterns Yoko Rollneck:
Look 7:
M8011 Jacket:
AK Patterns Rachel Trousers:
Look 8:
B6641 Jacket:
Megan Nielsen Patterns Wattle Skirt:
Look 9:
Megan Nielsen Rowan Bodysuit:
Look 10:
B6385 Coat:
M7264 Belt Bag:
Closet Case Belt Bag:
I Love You Sew Kelly Waist Bag:
Don’t forget to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!
Blog:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Email: tomkatstitchery@gmail.com

sewing street styles,sewing,fashion sewing,sewing patterns,sewing inspiration,fall sewing,fall fashion,street style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments