Advertisement

ZAFUL Bikini Try On Haul 2019

ZAFUL Bikini Try On Haul 2019 Previous ZAFUL Bikini Try On:

♡ Business Email- ItsmeganYT@gmail.com

A massive Thankyou to ZAFUL for kindly sending me all of the bikinis in this video, the video is in no way ‘sponsored’ though, I have not been paid to say anything so all opinions are true and entirely my own!

The bikinis:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Links:
♡ Instagram-
♡ Social Snapchat- coming soon!

FAQ:
♡ Age?- I’m 20, My birthday is December 8th.
♡ What do I edit on?- iMovie.
♡ Where am I from?- United Kingdom.
♡ When do I Upload?- As and when I’ve filmed!

♡ Disclaimer- I am in no way trying to brag or be someone I’m not in any of my videos and all opinions stated in my videos are entirely my own!

♡- I will always state in the video and in my videos description box if the video is sponsored in any way by a brand/company.

♡ Background music-
Happy Life by FREDJI

Music promoted by Audio Library


I love you all,
Megan x

iMovie,girl,girls,cute,sexy,pretty,try on haul,try,on,haul,2019,blone,blue eyes,ZAFUL,its,megan,its megan zaful,bikini,bikinis,bikini try on,popular,trending,challenge,24 hour,vlog,vlogs,attractive,slim thic,crazy,video,new video,boobs,braless,no bra,bum,lol,fun,beauty,girl try on haul,comedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments